The Northern Lights are one of nature’s most spectacular phenomenons, and the Finnish Lapland is one of the best places on Earth to witness the magic for yourself. Every aurora show is different, a shifting dance of beautiful lights that many viewers find a memorable and uplifting experience. On average the Aurora Borealis are visible around 200 times a year in northern Finland, so there is plenty of opportunity to spot them on your next vacation.
5 traditional dishes from Finland Active Winter Holidays authors Autumn busses Cool events in Finland cottage life cottage life in Finland Culture destinations driving in Finland Family Holidays in Finland Finland Finnish gastronomy Finnish nature Finnish traditions Foodies get around in Finland Gofinland Helsinki Hiking how-to Lapland Local cuisine long weekend trip ideas National Parks Pastries people renting a cottage Road trip Road trip in Finland Sauna Semla short break in Ylläs Spring summer cottage tradition Sweets Tastes from Finland team Tips by Locals trains traveling to Finland winter winter break in Ylläs winter holidays in Ylläs
- This is How Finns Answered: 10 Best Travel Destinations in Finland for 2017 on
- Magic in the Air – Tips for Seeing the Northern Lights in Finland on
- Hossa charms with its clear waters and unique experiences on
- Explore Helsinki with the help of locals on
- 5 Dishes You Need to Taste When Visiting Finland on