The midsummer celebration is an important event in the Finnish calendar. This festivity, which takes place on Friday and Saturday from the 19th to 26th of June depending on the year, is synonymous with good food, the midnight sun, bonfires and party.
- Magic in the Air – Tips for Seeing the Northern Lights in Finland
- Cottages for Every Taste: Ideas for a Holiday in Finland
- Photographer’s choice: 10 magnificent landscapes in Finland
- Sauna – Essential Part of Life, Well-being and Relaxation in Finland
- Hossa charms with its clear waters and unique experiences
5 traditional dishes from Finland Active Winter Holidays authors Autumn busses Cool events in Finland cottage life cottage life in Finland Culture destinations driving in Finland Family Holidays in Finland Finland Finnish gastronomy Finnish nature Finnish traditions Foodies get around in Finland Gofinland Helsinki Hiking how-to Lapland Laskiaispulla Local cuisine long weekend trip ideas National Parks Pastries people renting a cottage Road trip in Finland Sauna Semla short break in Ylläs Spring summer cottage tradition Sweets Tastes from Finland team Tips by Locals trains traveling to Finland winter winter break in Ylläs winter holidays in Ylläs