cottage, Messilä, Hollola, 2 persons
Once used as storing sheds, these red-painted buildings are a part of Messilä's centuries old history and tale. In the cover of log walls, necessities such as milk, clothes, meat, grain and flour was stored. Nowadays old store cottages are cozy guest houses provided with hotel quality.
- Every room includes own toilet, shower and TV
- All Old Store Rooms are decorated individually, the pictures used in the webstore are examples of the rooms. You can find more pictures from here.
- Sauna available to all hotel guests with surchage
- Hotel guests can buy special priced tickets from the hotel reception
- Breakfast is not included.
Check-In from 14:00
Check-Out till 12:00
Cancellation policy for accomodation
In case of cancellation of the reservation by the client;
a) payment will be refunded 100% minus the office expences 35€, if the cancellation is made at least one month prior to arrival.
b) payment will be refunded 50% minus the office expences 35€, if the cancellation is made at least two weeks prior to arrival
c) payment will not be refunded if the cancellation is made less than two weeks prior to arrival
Cancelling the reservation in case of sickness is possible with medical certificate, in which case we will charge delivery costs 35€.
|Location:|| Hollola |
Messiläntie 308, 15980 MESSILA
Show location on map
|Type of holiday home:||cottage|
|Name of holiday home:||Aittahuone kahdelle|
|Number of beds:||2|
|Number of additional beds:||0|
|Number of destination:||154462|
|Pets allowed:||not known|
|Smoking allowed:||not known|
The destination is rented out by
Tel. 358 3 860 11