Tentsile Koli Camping Pielinen varaa yösi puussa
cottage or villa, Lieksa, 6 persons
You can make several reservations for the same day, e.g. 2 person+2 person. Select the number of persons 2 , select the date and reserve. Repeat this procedure again. So You have accommondation for 4 peopleTentsile Experience ”Night in the tree”
Green Eco Camp in Nuuksio National Park, Finland
World first Tentsile Experience EcoCamp founded 2016 in the Nuuksio National Park area. It is the greenest area for Eco Camp and is called ”Night in the Tree”. It is a very ecological way to experience nature via a new experiential tree tent experience ”Night in the Tree”. Eco Camp creates a unique link in with nature and the environment.
Book your Summer Night 2021 now!
NOTICE for guests:
Due to the coronavirus, we will reduce the number of accommodations from seven to five for June and August in Nuuksio. In this way, we guarantee everyone their own peace and plenty of space to enjoy the experience. Vallisaari has two accommodations throughout the summer.
In Nuuksio, we disinfect the floors of the accommodations after an overnight stay, and in Vallisaari, the equipment bag includes a desiccant spray and sifonet towels for self-cleaning tentsile. The season starts in June in Nuuksio and Vallisaari.
Nuuksio Eco Camp -area in Nuuksiontie 80, FI-02820 Espoo.
Meeting point: Front door Haltia the Finnish Nature Centre between 2 to3 pm at address
Nuuksiontie 84, 02820 Espoo Finland
7 Stingray Tentsile for max 21 person
2021/06/01 - 2021/09/30
1-2 prs for 3 prs Stingray Tentsile tree tent+ Trillium Hammock 180 EUR.
3 prs for 3 prs Stingray Tentisle tree tent+ Trillium Hammock 240 EUR.
- Tentsile Stingray tree tent+Trillium Hammock
- Trillium Hammocks can be used to add sleeping space for fellow campers, or simply to expand the space of your tree tent for extra gear, shoes, dogs or wet stuff.
- Sleeping bags, Sleeping bags liners, Towels
- Breakfast at Restaurant Haltia the Finnish Nature Centre
- Teepee hut on Tentsile area for a common residence, campfire firewoods, tea pot, cups, plates, tea, mustard, napkins and tables and benches, drinking water.
- Indoor toilet and shower
- Head lamps for dark nights
In July and August are the best season in the Finnish summer.
The air temperature is around +19-25 degres and the water in the lakes is around 20 degrees. Some warm rainy days may include.
What should I pack?
You need clothes and shoes according to the weather conditions.
Personal clothing and supplies for overnight stay.
- Hiking shoes or boots
- Rain/windproof jacket and trousers
- Hiking shirts and trousers
- Thermal top and bottom
- Warm jacket or sweater
- Warm hat and gloves/mittens
- Water bottle
- Head torch
- Swimsuit and towel
- Sun protection (hat, sunglasses and sunblock)
- Small backpack for carrying personal items
How fit do I need to be?
No particular level of fitness is needed to enjoy this trip. Just bring your sense of adventure and a willingness to try new things!
Events/Activities in Nuuksio area:
Possibility of swimming in the lake of Nuuksio Long lake. Marked hiking trails start near Eco Camping area.
Haltia, the Finnish Nature Centre, where you can find marvelous exhibition of the Finnish nature. Haltia is located 50 meters from the Eco Camp Area
Rent a high quality Fatbike for three hours in Nuuksio National Park. Pls visit:
More information about Nuuksio National Park, please visit:
Take away Everything You Brought along
Leave no trace
The wonders of nature are fragile and precious and while enjoying the great outdoors make sure they are preserved for future generations by taking the utmost care to have as little negative impact as possible. Consider the following:
- Take only pictures, leave only footprints – after choosing your destination use public transport or car pool if possible. Take only what you need and avoid disposable products.
- Pack it in, pack it out – avoid troublesome waste collection and remember many of the back country campsites don’t have waste collection bins. Be prepared to carry out everything that you have carried in. Combustible waste, small amounts of clean paper and cardboard, can be burned in campfires as long as no grass or forest fire warnings are in effect. Never burn other kinds of waste such as packaging that contains aluminium foil or plastic on a campfire since it may leave a non-biodegradable residue or emit toxic fumes. These must be packed out and disposed of properly. Campfires may only be lit with the landowner's permission or in the designated public campfire sites and cooking shelters. Carry a portable camp stove with you.
- Be one with nature – if no toilet facilities are available, dig a hole well away from any water sources, trails or campsites. Carefully cover the hole with loose soil and vegetation when you have finished. Use toilet paper sparingly.
- On the beaten path – help prevent erosion and damage to fragile plants by staying on marked trails. Do not cut across switchbacks on hillside trails. This can cau
|Location:|| Lieksa |
Hiekkaniementie 12, Merilanranta, 83960 KOLI
Show location on map
|Type of holiday home:||cottage or villa|
|Name of holiday home:||Tentsile Koli Camping Pielinen varaa yösi puussa|
|Number of beds:||6|
|Features of the destination:||car necessary, terrace|
|Sauna:||sauna on shore|
|Type of beach:||lake|
|Kitchen equipment:||dishwasher, coffee machine, electric water heater|
|Description of materials and equipment:||Teepee hut on Tentsile area for a common residence, campfire firewoods, tea pot, cups, plates, tea, mustard, napkins and tables and benches, drinking water.|
|Facilities and equipment:||WC, shower, laundry machine|
|Car parking:||parking space|
|Leisure-time activities:||swimming, biking, boating, sightseeing, children activities, hiking, canoeing, fishing, diving, picking mushrooms/berries|
Traffic connections and distances
|Services:||Getting here The Finnish Nature Centre Haltia's address is Nuuksiontie 84, FI-02820 Espoo. Haltia is located roughly 30 kilometres from Helsinki city centre and 17 kilometres from the centre of Espoo. You can reach the Nature Centre by public transport, bicycle, car or by hiking. Haltia by bicycle or on foot Coming to Nuuksio by bicycle requires good condition and time because of high ground. A pedestrian and bicycle way is built on the Nuuksiontie road. Parking for bicycles can be found next to Haltias main entrance. To move inside Nuuksio National Park you can rent fatbikes in Haltia by Biking.fi or in Haukkalampi by Natura Viva. You can also reach Haltia on foot by connecting routes from different parts of the Nuuksio National Park, for example from the outdoor recreation areas of Pirttimäki, Salmi and Oittaa. You can also hike to Haltia from the western end of Nuuksio from Veikkola and the Klassari gate. https://www.haltia.com/en/hiking-in-finnish-nature/nuuksio-national-park/|
|Traffic connections:||With public transportation to Haltia and Nuuksio You can also reach Haltia by first taking the train U, E or X to Espoo Centre and continuing with the bus 245/245A/245K to Nuuksionpää/Kattila that departs from Espoo Centre/ Espoo Train Station (plattform nr 32). Get off the bus at the Haltia stop. From the bus stop, it is only a 30-metre walk to Haltia. Haltia's address: Nuuksiontie 84, Espoo. Area is called also Solvalla. Within the City of Espoo, you can travel with the B/C ticket; from Helsinki Center you will need a A/B/C ticket. The trip from Espoo Centre to Haltia takes roughly 25 minutes, and the trip from the centre of Helsinki to Haltia lasts roughly one hour. You will find time tables and connection maps at www.hsl.fi. You can plan your day out in the nature. Public transportation takes you easily to Haltia and Nuuksio where hiking trails and related services are waiting to be discovered. Read more from nuuksioon.fi >>|
|Driving instructions:||Haltia by car When driving to Haltia, turn off the Turku highway (road no 1) to Nupurintie road (road number 110). At Nupuri turn north onto the Brobackantie road. The Brobackantie road then changes into the Nuuksiontie road, which you should follow until you reach Haltia. There are signs to The Finnish Nature Centre Haltia along the road.|
The destination is rented out by
Tel. +358 50 330 8077