cottage, The Archipelago Trail, Turku archipelago, Parainen, 4 persons
At the end of the short forest road you will find cottage Ejdern with room for up to four persons. This cottage has two bedrooms with four single beds.
Guests can enjoy the view of the Archipelago Sea from an entrance porch. Ejdern has got a set of outdoor furniture and an outdoor grill/fireplace. The cottage has an electrical heating, a fireplace and a television. The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, electric stove/oven, toaster, coffee maker, a water cooker and basic cutlery. The water from the tap is drinkable.
All our cabins have an attached sauna. Saunas are heated with wood and have a shower with hot water. A long-drop toilet is outside next to the cottage.
Ejdern has an access to a small boat jetty with swimming ladder.
Discover Björkholm and experience the Archipelago of Finland:
- Harbour kiosk; ice cream, drinks and snacks (free WiFi)
- Dinghy sailing experiences and sailing boat rental
- Boats with outboard engine
- Rowing boats
- SUP boards
- Nature trail
- Outdoor games for the whole family
- Feet-off-the-ground path
- Finnish sheep
- Check-in after 15:00. An earlier check-in time is negotiable. Check-out during the week 10:00 and during the weekend 11:00.
- During June, July and August we charge 20,- for an early check-in or late check-out of the cabin.
- The use of bed linen is mandatory. You can bring your own bed linen or book them for 10,- per person. A towel 3,- per person.
- You can clean the cottage yourself. Please respect this service and clean regarding our house rules or book our 50,- final cleaning.
- We charge 15,- per extra person per night.
- The minimum rental period during the Midsummer is Thursday-Sunday.
Visit our website for more information.
|Location:|| Parainen |
Björkholm, 21600 PARAINEN
Show location on map
|Type of holiday home:||cottage|
|Name of holiday home:||Ejdern mökki|
|Living area:||35 m²|
|Number of bedrooms:||2|
|Number of beds:||4|
|Features of the destination:||fireplace|
|Sauna:||outdoor sauna, sauna on shore|
|Smoking allowed:||not allowed|
|Description of beach:||The cottage is situated 15 meters from the sea with a typical archipelago skerry shore (stone/rock).|
|Entertainment:||TV, DVD player, radio|
|Kitchen equipment:||toaster, cooking equipment, refrigerator, oven, stove, electric water heater, coffee machine, freezer|
|Tableware:||tableware for 4 persons|
|Facilities and equipment:||outhouse, shower|
|More information on leisure-time activities:||See the description of the cottage for more information or visit our website.|
Traffic connections and distances
|Traffic connections:||The scenic island of Björkholm can be reached by a free of charge ferry from Granvik. The ferry M/S Viken leaves Granvik several times a day. The ferry trip takes about 15 minutes. Visit our website for the ferry times.|
|Driving instructions:||By car: from the Turku-Helsinki number 1 road, take exit 6 to road 180 towards Parainen/Pargas. Follow the 180 and turn at the sign 'Björkholm' towards ferry port Granvik. If you are using a car navigator: Granvik 21600 By bike: from the city of Kaarina (road 110), turn to road 180 towards Parainen/Pargas. Follow the 180 and turn at the sign 'Björkholm' towards ferry port Granvik.|
The destination is rented out by