cottage, The Archipelago Trail, Turku archipelago, Parainen, 6 persons
Enjoy the nature of the island, activities, animals and cabin life. The cottage price is 130,- per night (1-3 persons) or 145,- (4-6 persons). We have no check-in and check-out on Saturdays. A Friday-Sunday stay is 260,- (1-3 persons) or 290,- (4-6 persons) and the last ferry on Friday runs 19:00. Last-minute offers can be found on our Facebook and Instagram @archipelagobjorkholm. The night price is 124,50 (1-3 persons) or 139,50 (4-6 persons) for stays of 7 days or longer.
At the end of the island road you will find 6-person cottage Tärnan with a great view over the Archipelago Sea. Tärnan has three bedrooms with four single beds and a bunk bed.
Guests can enjoy the view of the Archipelago Sea from an entrance porch. Tärnan has got a set of outdoor furniture and an outdoor grill/fireplace. The cottage has an electrical heating, a fireplace and a television. The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, electric stove/oven, toaster, coffee maker, a water cooker and basic cutlery. The water from the tap is drinkable.
All our cabins have a sauna attached to the house. Saunas are heated with wood and have a shower with hot water. This cottage has an indoor toilet with the access on the porch.
Tärnan has a shared boat jetty with swimming ladder.
Discover Björkholm and experience the Archipelago of Finland:
- Kiosk. Ice cream, drinks and snacks
- Dinghy sailing experiences and sailing boat rental
- Boats with outboard engine
- Rowing boats
- SUP boards
- Nature trail
- Outdoor games for the whole family
- Feet-off-the-ground path
- Finnish sheep, horses and chickens
- Check-in after 15:00. An earlier check-in time is negotiable. Check-out during the week 10:00 and during the weekend 11:00.
- In June, July and August we charge 20,- for an early check-in or late check-out of the cabin.
- The use of bed linen is mandatory. You can bring your own bed linen or book them for 10,- per person. A towel 3,- per person.
- You can clean the cottage yourself. Please respect this service and clean regarding our house rules or book our 50,- final cleaning.
- We charge 15,- per extra person per night.
- The minimum rental period during the Midsummer is Thursday-Sunday.
|Location:|| Parainen |
Björkholm, 21600 PARAINEN
Show location on map
|Type of holiday home:||cottage|
|Name of holiday home:||Tärnan mökki|
|Living area:||35 m²|
|Number of bedrooms:||3|
|Number of beds:||6|
|Features of the destination:||fireplace|
|Description of beach:||The cottage is situated 25 meters from the sea with a typical archipelago skerry shore (stone/rock).|
|Entertainment:||radio, TV, DVD player|
|Kitchen equipment:||oven, refrigerator, coffee machine, electric water heater, toaster, freezer, stove, cooking equipment|
|Tableware:||tableware for 6 persons|
|Facilities and equipment:||shower, WC|
|More information on leisure-time activities:||See the description of the cottage for more information or visit our website.|
Traffic connections and distances
|Traffic connections:||The scenic island of Björkholm can be reached by a free of charge ferry from Granvik. The ferry M/S Viken leaves Granvik several times a day. The ferry trip takes about 15 minutes. Visit our website for the ferry times.|
|Driving instructions:||By car: from the Turku-Helsinki number 1 road, take exit 6 to road 180 towards Parainen/Pargas. Follow the 180 and turn at the sign 'Björkholm' towards ferry port Granvik. If you are using a car navigator: Granvik 21600 By bike: from the city of Kaarina (road 110), turn to road 180 towards Parainen/Pargas. Follow the 180 and turn at the sign 'Björkholm' towards ferry port Granvik.|
The destination is rented out by