cottage, The Archipelago Trail, Turku archipelago, Parainen, 6 persons
Enjoy the nature of the island, activities, animals and cabin life. The cottage price is 130,- per night (1-3 persons) or 145,- (4-6 persons). We have no check-in and check-out on Saturdays. A Friday-Sunday stay is 260,- (1-3 persons) or 290,- (4-6 persons) and the last ferry on Friday runs 19:00. Last-minute offers can be found on our Facebook and Instagram @archipelagobjorkholm. The night price is 124,50 (1-3 persons) or 139,50 (4-6 persons) for stays of 7 days or longer.
In the midst of pine trees you will find cottage Truten with room for up to six persons. This cottage has three bedrooms with four single beds and a bunk bed.
Truten has got a set of outdoor furniture and an outdoor grill/fireplace. The cottage has an electrical heating, a fireplace and a television. The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, electric stove/oven, toaster, coffee maker, a water cooker and basic cutlery. The water from the tap is drinkable.
All our cabins have a sauna attached to the house. Saunas are heated with wood and have a shower with hot water. This cottage has an indoor toilet with the access on the porch.
Truten has a shared boat jetty with swimming ladder.
Discover Björkholm and experience the Archipelago of Finland:
- Kiosk. Ice cream, drinks and snacks
- Dinghy sailing experiences and sailing boat rental
- Boats with outboard engine
- Rowing boats
- SUP boards
- Nature trail
- Outdoor games for the whole family
- Feet-off-the-ground path
- Finnish sheep, horses and chickens
- Check-in after 15:00. An earlier check-in time is negotiable. Check-out during the week 10:00 and during the weekend 11:00.
- In June, July and August we charge 20,- for an early check-in or late check-out of the cabin.
- The use of bed linen is mandatory. You can bring your own bed linen or book them for 10,- per person. A towel 3,- per person.
- You can clean the cottage yourself. Please respect this service and clean regarding our house rules or book our 50,- final cleaning.
- We charge 15,- per extra person per night.
- The minimum rental period during the Midsummer is Thursday-Sunday.
|Location:|| Parainen |
Björkholm, 21600 PARAINEN
Show location on map
|Type of holiday home:||cottage|
|Name of holiday home:||Truten mökki|
|Living area:||35 m²|
|Number of bedrooms:||3|
|Number of beds:||6|
|Features of the destination:||fireplace|
|Description of beach:||The cottage is situated 60 meters from the sea with a typical archipelago skerry shore (stone/rock). You have access to a shared boat jetty.|
|Entertainment:||radio, TV, DVD player|
|Kitchen equipment:||electric water heater, stove, freezer, toaster, oven, refrigerator, cooking equipment, coffee machine|
|Tableware:||tableware for 6 persons|
|Facilities and equipment:||WC, shower|
|More information on leisure-time activities:||See the description of the cottage for more information or visit our website.|
Traffic connections and distances
|Traffic connections:||The scenic island of Björkholm can be reached by a free of charge ferry from Granvik. The ferry M/S Viken leaves Granvik several times a day. The ferry trip takes about 15 minutes. Visit our website for the ferry times.|
|Driving instructions:||By car: from the Turku-Helsinki number 1 road, take exit 6 to road 180 towards Parainen/Pargas. Follow the 180 and turn at the sign 'Björkholm' towards ferry port Granvik. If you are using a car navigator: Granvik 21600 By bike: from the city of Kaarina (road 110), turn to road 180 towards Parainen/Pargas. Follow the 180 and turn at the sign 'Björkholm' towards ferry port Granvik.|
The destination is rented out by