cottage, The Archipelago Trail, Turku archipelago, Parainen, 6 persons
In the midst of pine trees you will find cottage Truten with room for up to six persons. This cottage has three bedrooms with four single beds and a bunk bed.
Truten has got a set of outdoor furniture and an outdoor grill/fireplace. The cottage has an electrical heating, a fireplace and a television. The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, electric stove/oven, toaster, coffee maker, a water cooker and basic cutlery. The water from the tap is drinkable.
All our cabins have a sauna attached to the house. Saunas are heated with wood and have a shower with hot water. This cottage has an indoor toilet with the access on the porch.
Truten has a shared boat jetty with swimming ladder.
Discover Björkholm and experience the Archipelago of Finland:
- Harbour kiosk; ice cream, drinks and snacks (free WiFi)
- Dinghy sailing experiences and sailing boat rental
- Boats with outboard engine
- Rowing boats
- SUP boards
- Nature trail
- Outdoor games for the whole family
- Feet-off-the-ground path
- Finnish sheep
- Check-in after 15:00. An earlier check-in time is negotiable. Check-out during the week 10:00 and during the weekend 11:00.
- During June, July and August we charge 20,- for an early check-in or late check-out of the cabin.
- The use of bed linen is mandatory. You can bring your own bed linen or book them for 10,- per person. A towel 3,- per person.
- You can clean the cottage yourself. Please respect this service and clean regarding our house rules or book our 50,- final cleaning.
- We charge 15,- per extra person per night.
- The minimum rental period during the Midsummer is Thursday-Sunday.
Visit our website for more information.
|Location:|| Parainen |
Björkholm, 21600 PARAINEN
Show location on map
|Type of holiday home:||cottage|
|Name of holiday home:||Truten mökki|
|Living area:||35 m²|
|Number of bedrooms:||3|
|Number of beds:||6|
|Features of the destination:||fireplace|
|Smoking allowed:||not allowed|
|Description of beach:||The cottage is situated 60 meters from the sea with a typical archipelago skerry shore (stone/rock). You have access to a shared boat jetty.|
|Entertainment:||TV, DVD player, radio|
|Kitchen equipment:||oven, electric water heater, coffee machine, freezer, refrigerator, toaster, cooking equipment, stove|
|Tableware:||tableware for 6 persons|
|Facilities and equipment:||WC, shower|
|More information on leisure-time activities:||See the description of the cottage for more information or visit our website.|
Traffic connections and distances
|Traffic connections:||The scenic island of Björkholm can be reached by a free of charge ferry from Granvik. The ferry M/S Viken leaves Granvik several times a day. The ferry trip takes about 15 minutes. Visit our website for the ferry times.|
|Driving instructions:||By car: from the Turku-Helsinki number 1 road, take exit 6 to road 180 towards Parainen/Pargas. Follow the 180 and turn at the sign 'Björkholm' towards ferry port Granvik. If you are using a car navigator: Granvik 21600 By bike: from the city of Kaarina (road 110), turn to road 180 towards Parainen/Pargas. Follow the 180 and turn at the sign 'Björkholm' towards ferry port Granvik.|
The destination is rented out by