Villa Valkia
villa, Punkaharju, Savonlinna, 8+2 persons

Spacious and practical villa located in middle of forest and clear lake in Punkaharju area.There are great terrains for hiking and picking berries and mushrooms.There is a gently sloping sandy beach suitable for children.

Basic information

Location: Savonlinna
Mustajärventie 198, 58550 PUTIKKO

Show location on map
Type of holiday home: villa
Name of holiday home: Villa Valkia
Living area: 129 m²
Number of bedrooms: 4
Number of beds: 8
Number of additional beds: 2
Year built: 2007
Features of the destination: exterior hot tub, car necessary, terrace, fireplace, suitable for children, hot water supply, cold water supply
Suitability: for a festival venue for 10 persons
Sauna: indoor sauna, sauna on shore, electric sauna
Loft: exists
Special conditions: 30% pre-payment in two weeks and the rest 70% 5 weeks before arrival. We can also discuss about conditions case by case.
Rental number: 1306269
Additional information: Read more

Features

Pets allowed: not allowed
Type of beach: lake
Features: own shore
Description of beach: A gently sloping sandy beach suitable for children.
Entertainment: Internet connection, radio, CD player, TV, satellite or cable TV, DVD player
Kitchen equipment: electric water heater, freezer, refrigerator, oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, cooking equipment, toaster, coffee machine, stove
Tableware: tableware for 12 persons
Facilities and equipment: shower, WC, iron and ironing board, hot tub, hairdryer, floor heating, dryer, laundry machine
Number of toilets: 3
Number of showers: 2
Outdoor facilities: barbeque, storage
Car parking: parking space with power outlet
Leisure-time activities: cross-country skiing (distance to track 50m), hiking, fishing, biking, diving, picking mushrooms/berries, swimming
More information on leisure-time activities: We also rent an electic motor dor the boat and becycles.

Pricing information

Show the price list
Prices shown as provided by the landlord. The final price will be confirmed upon reservation.
  • € 150/night, minimum stay is 2 nights
  • € 400/weekend
  • € 1200/week
Autumn, winter and spring 22/08/2022 - 23/04/2023
  • € 150/night, minimum stay is 2 nights
  • € 380/weekend
  • € 1000/week
Bed linen € 10
Final cleaning € 100
Other costs Hot tube € 100

Traffic connections and distances

Services: The nearest shop 12 km, restaurant 12 km.
Driving instructions: Mustajärventie 198 58550 Putikko
reservations updated 14/09/2022
reservations updated 14/09/2022

The destination is rented out by

Valkiajärven lomahuvilat
info@valkianlomahuvilat.fi
View the contact information
Tel. 0405601101
Open on Google Maps